"We are so excited to finally bring this course online. It is definitely our most popular ever training course, that we've now taught to over 1,000's of waxers all across Europe.
We aim to bring you confidence and and an advance skill level in waxing all areas of the body from head to toe. This course is broken down the exact way we teach it in the Waxperts Academy, in Dublin. Why be a waxer, when you can become a Waxpert?" - Trish O'Brien, Waxperts Wax Co-Founder
- Qualified beauty professionals.
- Pre-requisite: a waxing qualification/license number.
- Transforms regular waxing skills to a Waxperts standard.
- Covers client care, positioning, aftercare, hygiene standards and product knowledge.
- Includes tutorials on female face, body and intimate bikini waxing.
- Students have access to online resources, tutorials and on-going support from the Waxperts Academy Education Team.
- Multiple choice exam to be taken online, 80% pass rate needed.
- 5 case studies to be completed and submitted online.
- Course is recommended to be completed 3 months from enrolment date.
- Access to course content for 1 year.
- Full course access on www.waxpertsacademy.online
- On purchase of this course, a Waxperts Educator will contact you within 1 business day, and enrol you online at www.waxpertsacademy.online
- Alternatively, if you have any queries about this course or your booking, you can email the training team directly: email@example.com
- The course is certified by the Waxperts Academy.
- A certificate is issued to students on successful completion of the course including multiple choice assessment and case studies.
- Full course curriculum is listed here: https://waxpertsacademy.online/p/conversion-course
- Course must be completed 1 year from purchase date.
- Students will need to provide a copy of their basic waxing certificate to the education team by email/whatsapp within 10 days of course booking.
- Certification is only issued on successful completion of the course including online assessment and case studies.